Monday, November 14, 2011

Gossip » Nikki Reed & Paul McDonald Debut "Now That I Found You"

Nikki Reed & Paul McDonald Debut  
Nikki Reed & Paul McDonald Debut "Now That I Found You"


Still riding high from their recent nuptials, Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald have yet another major reason to celebrate.

On Monday (November 14), the “Twilight” actress called into “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” to premiere her brand new duet with her singer-songwriter hubby.

“Now That I Found You” is a melody sung and written by the newlyweds and produced by Andre Harris, who has worked with a plethora of musicians like Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey and Usher.

The opening lyrics, sung by McDonald, read, “I hope your eyes just smile forever, only once I’ve told a lie / I hope these days go on forever and always right by your side / you’re all I want to know for the rest of my life.”