Friday, November 18, 2011

Gossip » Nick Cannon's Distaste for Men In Blue

Nick Cannon's Distaste for Men In Blue 
Nick Cannon's Distaste for Men In Blue


He’s never been a big trouble maker, though Nick Cannon says he gets pulled over in Los Angeles, CA about once a week.

After another run-in with the law earlier this morning (November 17), the “America’s Got Talent” host tweeted, “For the 1st time ever… The Cop let me go! He was a black man! Preciate it Brotha!”

He continued on to explain his dislike for officers of the law, saying. “Growing up, I never liked Cops. Always felt they were bullies. I guess I shouldn’t stereotype… know right!”

He then added, “Now in LA I get pulled over like once a week. Honestly, I think it’s because I’m a Black man in a nice car.”

Nick Cannon's Distaste for Men In Blue 
Nick Cannon
Nick Cannon's Distaste for Men In Blue 
Nick Cannon
Nick Cannon's Distaste for Men In Blue 
Nick Cannon


Photo Credit: Getty Images