Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gossip » Emma Watson on Oxford: "It's Really Nice"

Emma Watson on Oxford: 'It's Really Nice' 
Emma Watson on Oxford: "It's Really Nice"


After making the responsible decision to attend college, Emma Watson is now studying at Oxford which happens to be in the same part of England where she grew up.

At Sunday night’s premiere of “My Week with Marilyn,” the “Harry Potter” star told People, "It's really nice ... just to have that steady routine and back being home, being around people I love and doing what I love.”

Although school comes first at the moment, Emma revealed, "I'm studying and really excited about my next projects," she said. "I can't really talk about them right now, but I am going to try and fit in some film projects next year in between school."

And of her role in “My Week With Marilyn,” Watson told, "I loved it. It was less pressure, but at the same time it was an interesting role, although it was a small role. I loved the script and loved the story, and I'm very interested in Marilyn, so I really wanted to do it."