Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gossip » Elle, Michael & Catherine's Charity Night Out

Elle, Michael & Catherine's Charity Night Out 
Elle, Michael & Catherine's Charity Night Out


Using their celebrity for a good cause, Elle Fanning, Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas were spotted at the Children of Heart gala held by Children of Chernobyl last night (November 21).

The “Super 8” cutie posed alongside the “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps” star and his beautiful wife outside the New York City shindig.

In a recent interview, Elle shared that her role in “Someday” helped her to become her own person and distinguish herself from her famous older sister Dakota.

"After Somewhere came out, people started to recognize me more. Whenever I was walking down the street, they'd be like, 'Oh, wow - are you Elle Fanning?' Before Somewhere, they asked me if I was Dakota Fanning, because we looked alike, and I'd say, 'No, I'm her younger sister'. And they'd say, 'Oh, okay'. But now I think they are starting to realize I'm my own person."